Meadows Baptist Academy provides open enrolment for Kindergarten through grade nine. Parents and students are required to abide by the policies found within the school handbook but are not required to attend Meadowlands Baptist Church.
Other criteria for admission to Meadows Baptist Academy:
- A consent form signed by parents/guardians acknowledging and accepting the school’s standards, administration and method of operation prior to granting admission to Meadows Baptist Academy.
- For new admissions, a copy of your child's most recent report card.
- All new students are required to complete an in-person assessment.
All prospective families and students are required to participate in an interview with the school principal before acceptance to the school.
The Enrolment Process
1. Book an appointment: Come check us out and see if MBA is the right fit for you and your child. To book an appointment click here and fill out the contact form (bottom of the "Contact Us" page.)
2. Fill out an application: Print at home, or come fill it out at the school.
3. Come for a tour and meet with the principal.
4. Pay the registration fee.
Registration fees 2019/2020
$600 due upon registration
$400 due in January
G1-9: $450 non-refundable registration fee
Tuition G1-9 (for 10 months)
First child: $120 / month
Second child: $110 / month
Third child: $100 / month
Each additional child: $90 / month